San Francisco News
Police investigating homicide in Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot to death in San Francisco's Bayview District Saturday night, police said.
The shooting took place in the unit block of Osceola Lane at about 10 p.m., according to police.
An 18-year-old man suffered from at least one gunshot wound and was transported to a hospital by his friend, police said.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Officers reported to the hospital after getting word of the shooting, according to police.
The shooting is under investigation.
murder, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Muni driver honored for actions after shooting
- City says 'parklet' in Haight-Ashbury must go
- Man arrested after fatal crash in San Jose
- 6-year-old Union City boy mauled by dog 18 min ago
- 2 wildfires burning in Central Sierra foothills
- Charges filed against man in naked BART attack 52 min ago
- Caltrain reopens after police talk man off ledge
- Bicyclist struck, killed by hit-and-run driver
- Patient attacks nurse at Napa State Hospital
- Flooding renews call for new Oakland A's stadium
- abcnews: Putin accused of stealing Super Bowl ring
- roundup: Burglaries in Livermore; Cabbie robs fare
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday