San Francisco News
Police investigating homicide in Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot to death in San Francisco's Bayview District Saturday night, police said.
The shooting took place in the unit block of Osceola Lane at about 10 p.m., according to police.
An 18-year-old man suffered from at least one gunshot wound and was transported to a hospital by his friend, police said.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Officers reported to the hospital after getting word of the shooting, according to police.
The shooting is under investigation.
murder, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday