San Francisco News
Police investigating homicide in Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot to death in San Francisco's Bayview District Saturday night, police said.
The shooting took place in the unit block of Osceola Lane at about 10 p.m., according to police.
An 18-year-old man suffered from at least one gunshot wound and was transported to a hospital by his friend, police said.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Officers reported to the hospital after getting word of the shooting, according to police.
The shooting is under investigation.
murder, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off 4 min ago
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs 59 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos