San Francisco News
Man killed Saturday in crash on Hwy. 280 ID'd
A 31-year-old man who was killed Saturday in a crash on Hwy. 280 in South San Francisco has been identified as Heinrich Santos, of Daly City.
Wet weather was likely to blame for causing the crash that involved at least three vehicles on southbound Highway 280 at the Westborough Boulevard on-ramp at about 12:20 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
Santos was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation by the CHP.
crash, I-280, san francisco news
- Man killed after metal pipe crashes into car on I-580
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town
- Passenger vehicles face surprise inspections at SFO
- Crews control two-alarm grass fire in San Jose
- Overhead wire problems disrupt service on Muni 46 min ago
- UK officials: Radical Islam drives London attack 25 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 49ers Michael Crabtree tears right Achilles tendon
- IRS official Lois Lerner: I did nothing wrong
- Arias jury deadlocked but must keep deliberating
- Snacking deputy's crash costs Santa Clara Co. $5M
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Harvey Milk events; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos