San Francisco News
Man killed Saturday in crash on Hwy. 280 ID'd
A 31-year-old man who was killed Saturday in a crash on Hwy. 280 in South San Francisco has been identified as Heinrich Santos, of Daly City.
Wet weather was likely to blame for causing the crash that involved at least three vehicles on southbound Highway 280 at the Westborough Boulevard on-ramp at about 12:20 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
Santos was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation by the CHP.
crash, I-280, san francisco news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz 46 min ago
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Brother of man killed by drunk driver throws first pitch 58 min ago
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke 34 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday