San Francisco News
Man killed Saturday in crash on Hwy. 280 ID'd
A 31-year-old man who was killed Saturday in a crash on Hwy. 280 in South San Francisco has been identified as Heinrich Santos, of Daly City.
Wet weather was likely to blame for causing the crash that involved at least three vehicles on southbound Highway 280 at the Westborough Boulevard on-ramp at about 12:20 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
Santos was pronounced dead at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation by the CHP.
crash, I-280, san francisco news
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy 24 min ago
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos