San Francisco News
SF firefighters rescue man stuck in chimney
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco firefighters rescued a man who was stuck in a chimney overnight. It happened around midnight at a six story apartment building near Clay Street and Presidio Avenue. That's in the Laurel Heights neighborhood.
The rescue caused quite a commotion for people who lived there. Investigators don't know why the man was in the chimney, but they do say he was not trespassing. Fire crews had to loosen several bricks to get him out. The man is expected to be OK.
sffd, fire, san francisco news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 24 min ago
- Czech police say Palo Alto man suspected in 4 murders 36 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East 26 min ago
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos