San Francisco News
Driver in Twin Peaks accident faces charges
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco prosecutors filed felony hit-and-run, as well as vehicular manslaughter charges against 23-year-old Gina Eunice on Monday.
The charges are in connection with a fatal accident that happened at Twin Peaks last Thursday night.
Police say Eunice's car slammed into another, knocking four people off the roadway and down a hillside.
The victim, 56-year-old Yuee Yao, was killed in the collision on Christmas Tree Point Road, according to police.
Eunice was also charged with felony DUI.
pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school 23 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate 55 min ago
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained 17 min ago
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos