San Francisco News
SF hiking trail blocked off due to erosion
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Part of the scenic hiking trail that connects Baker Beach with the Golden Gate Bridge is closed due to erosion.
The National Park Service has blocked off the section of the Presidio Coastal Trail that runs alongside Lincoln Boulevard, just north of the pacific overlook in San Francisco.Closure signs are posted to warn hikers and bikers while engineers work on a repair plan.
golden gate bridge, san francisco news
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 37 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420" 56 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 19 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 29 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 17 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
39 min ago
- Video shows burglar prowling in baby's room
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos