San Francisco News
SF hiking trail blocked off due to erosion
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Part of the scenic hiking trail that connects Baker Beach with the Golden Gate Bridge is closed due to erosion.
The National Park Service has blocked off the section of the Presidio Coastal Trail that runs alongside Lincoln Boulevard, just north of the pacific overlook in San Francisco.Closure signs are posted to warn hikers and bikers while engineers work on a repair plan.
golden gate bridge, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police 11 min ago
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 13 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos