San Francisco News
2 arrested at high school hotel party
SAN FRANCISCO -- A party for high school-age attendees at a San Francisco hotel Friday night resulted in two arrests and two doused with pepper spray, a San Francisco police spokesman said.
Police were called to the InterContinental San Francisco hotel ballroom, located at 888 Howard St., around 10:30 p.m. to assist hotel management when a roughly 800-guest party organized for high school-age studenund 10:30 p.m. to assist hotel.
management when a roughly 800-guest party organized for high school-age students broke out into several fights, San Francisco police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Management tried to shut down the event, including turning on the lights, however the event's DJ tried to persuade attendees to stay and continue the party, Shyy said.
Police arrived and escorted partiers out of the hotel. Two o stay and continue the party, Shyy said.
Police arrived and escorted partiers out of the hotel.
Two attendees were arrested on unspecified misdemeanor charges, Shyy said, while two others were pepper sprayed.
No other injuries were reported at the event.
Shortly before midnight, the party had ended and all guests had left the area, Shyy said.
SFPD, san francisco news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court 13 min ago
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear...
13 min ago