San Francisco News
Two teens injured in SF Bayview shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A shooting in San Francisco's Bayview District has police looking for clues.
Two teenagers, a 17-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl, were found after multiple gunshots were reported on Keith Street near Third Street around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
The girl suffered critical injuries. The boy was not seriously hurt.
No arrests have been made.
bayview hunters point, shooting, crime, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case