San Francisco News
Two hospitalized after fire in SF's Excelsior District
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- An early-morning house fire in San Francisco has sent two people to the hospital.
It was just before 1 a.m. when firefighters responded to Athens Street, in the Excelsior District. They found a find a two-story structure well involved. It took over an hour to knock down the flames. Firefighters were alerted by a neighbor a meth lab was on fire, but no evidence of that was found. PG&E were on the scene to fix a broken gas line. The fire, however, is under investigation.
excelsior district, sffd, fire, san francisco news, amy hollyfield
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 24 min ago
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos