San Francisco News
SF's river otter turning into big attraction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco's rare river otter is turning into a big attraction.
"Sutro Sam," as he has been named since he took up home near the old Sutro Baths, attracted big crowds -- complete with cameras and video recorders to catch him frolicking in the water -- on Friday.
Sutro Sam also has a Twitter account now. One of his tweets reads: "Yes, I AM the cutest. Don't ever forget that! Sea otters have NOTHING on me."
animal, twitter, san francisco news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep 26 min ago
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 28 min ago
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
28 min ago