San Francisco News
Teen girl struck by car, hospitalized
SAN FRANCISCO -- A 13-year-old girl visiting San Francisco with her family was hospitalized when she was hit by a car Friday night, a fire dispatcher said.
The collision was reported shortly after 8 p.m. on Pine Street just west of Stockton Street.
The girl was with her family when she was struck by a white Subaru. She was transported to a hospital but the severity of her injuries is still unclear, San Francisco police Sgt. Joe Fisher said.
pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael 48 min ago
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight 25 min ago
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery 13 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday