San Francisco News
One injured in early morning shooting in Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a male victim injured in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Saturday morning.
Officers received a report of a shooting at the intersection of Wisconsin Street and Coral Road, on Potrero Hill's southern slope, at 2:20 a.m.
Upon arrival, police found the victim with a gunshot wound to his arm. The victim was transported by ambulance to a local hospital and is in stable condition this morning, according to police.
No suspects are in custody in connection with the shooting, police said.
Police are also continuing to investigate a shooting and a stabbing that injured two men in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
potrero hill, shooting, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 34 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 27 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos