San Francisco News
One injured in early morning shooting in Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a male victim injured in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Saturday morning.
Officers received a report of a shooting at the intersection of Wisconsin Street and Coral Road, on Potrero Hill's southern slope, at 2:20 a.m.
Upon arrival, police found the victim with a gunshot wound to his arm. The victim was transported by ambulance to a local hospital and is in stable condition this morning, according to police.
No suspects are in custody in connection with the shooting, police said.
Police are also continuing to investigate a shooting and a stabbing that injured two men in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
potrero hill, shooting, crime, SFPD, san francisco news
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos