San Francisco News
Joe Montana, Ishi, inducted in CA Hall of Fame
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Science, activism and athletics are all covered in this year's California Hall of Fame. The inductees were announced on Wednesday.
Former 49er quarterback Joe Montana is just one of seven who will receive the honor. The seventh annual Hall of Fame awards will be handed out on March 20th.
Others inductees include actor Warren Beatty, labor activist Dolores Huerta, designers Charles and Ray Eames, movie pioneers "The Warner Brothers", scientist Gregory Bateson and celebrated native Californian Ishi.
san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"... 48 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday