San Francisco News
Police investigating crash that killed cyclist
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The woman killed on her bike in front of AT&T Park Saturday morning has been identified by San Francisco police.
Diane Sullivan, 48, of San Francisco was involved in a collision with a cement truck traveling west on King Street across from the ballpark.
Police say the truck driver stopped immediately after the crash and is cooperating.
The woman was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries and was pronounced dead Saturday morning.
Investigators are attempting to determine how the crash happened. Alcohol and drugs do not appear to have been a factor, police said.
The fatal collision occurred as thousands of people waited to enter the San Francisco Giants Fan Fest.
Bay City News contributed to this story
at&t park, bikes, crash, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 43 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos