San Francisco News
Police investigating crash that killed cyclist
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The woman killed on her bike in front of AT&T Park Saturday morning has been identified by San Francisco police.
Diane Sullivan, 48, of San Francisco was involved in a collision with a cement truck traveling west on King Street across from the ballpark.
Police say the truck driver stopped immediately after the crash and is cooperating.
The woman was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries and was pronounced dead Saturday morning.
Investigators are attempting to determine how the crash happened. Alcohol and drugs do not appear to have been a factor, police said.
The fatal collision occurred as thousands of people waited to enter the San Francisco Giants Fan Fest.
Bay City News contributed to this story
at&t park, bikes, crash, san francisco news
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose 7 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 29 min ago
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- Man with ties to Boston suspect fatally shot by FBI 9 min ago
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday