San Francisco News
Park ranger's SUV hits woman in SF crosswalk
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A park ranger's SUV hit a woman who was walking Monday afternoon in San Francisco. It happened around 3 p.m. at 25th Avenue and California Street, just south of the Presidio.
The impact dented the front of the park ranger's SUV. The woman who was hit was taken to the hospital. She is expected to survive.
The investigation closed the road for about 40 minutes.
There's no word yet on what caused the accident.
pedestrian struck, san francisco news
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela 31 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer 33 min ago
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added 25 min ago
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos