San Francisco News
Fire crews rescue man stuck on cliff at Baker Beach
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fire crews rescued a man who was stuck on a cliff at San Francisco's Baker Beach Monday afternoon.
Crews responded at about 1:40 p.m. to a call from a man who had climbed up rocks on the north end of the beach and was unable to get down, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
Authorities rappelled down the cliffside to reach him.
The man was not injured.
rescue, san francisco news
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive 59 min ago
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 7 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Startup sells insurance based on how much...
59 min ago