San Francisco News
Gary Danko top restaurant for service, says Zagat
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There are a lot of world class restaurants in the Bay Area. Now one has been singled out for its exceptional service.
The annual Zagat Survey is out and it's named Restaurant Gary Danko on Fisherman's Wharf as the restaurant with the best service in the Bay Area. In fact it's one of the top 25 in the country.
Zagat described Danko as the restaurant that treats everyone like a millionaire without the stuck up feeling.
The average cost per meal at Gary Danko is $110. But Zagat says that's a bargain compared to similar restaurants.
food, restaurants, fisherman's wharf, san francisco news, michael finney
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Woman suspected of starting brush fire arrested
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Apps help protect your smartphone from snoops
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos