San Francisco News
Bomb squad investigating suspicious package at Wells Fargo headquarters in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A bomb squad is investigating a suspicious package at the Wells Fargo headquarters in downtown San Francisco this morning.
San Francisco police received a report of a suspicious package inside of a building in the 400 block of Montgomery Street shortly before 8 a.m., Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Wells Fargo spokeswoman Holly Rockwood confirmed that the object was found inside the company's headquarters at 420 Montgomery St.
Montgomery Street is closed to traffic between Sacramento and California streets, and there is no estimate yet for when it will reopen, Shyy said.
SFPD, suspicious package, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos