San Francisco News
Bomb squad investigating suspicious package at Wells Fargo headquarters in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A bomb squad is investigating a suspicious package at the Wells Fargo headquarters in downtown San Francisco this morning.
San Francisco police received a report of a suspicious package inside of a building in the 400 block of Montgomery Street shortly before 8 a.m., Officer Gordon Shyy said.
Wells Fargo spokeswoman Holly Rockwood confirmed that the object was found inside the company's headquarters at 420 Montgomery St.
Montgomery Street is closed to traffic between Sacramento and California streets, and there is no estimate yet for when it will reopen, Shyy said.
SFPD, suspicious package, san francisco news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...