San Francisco News
Students occupy building at City College of San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- About 30 students are occupying an administration building at City College of San Francisco.
SKY7 HD was overhead when CCSF officials locked the doors to Conlan Hall and the protesting students refused to leave. They're demanding to meet with the chancellor to voice their complaints over how the college is being run.
CCSF is at risk of losing its accreditation next month over budgetary and academic issues.
The chancellor's office says she will not meet protesters. We spoke with one of them a few minutes ago who told us they're deciding how long to stay in Conlan Hall.
budget cuts, protest, school cuts, san francisco news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 58 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 53 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body