San Francisco News
Students occupy building at City College of San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- About 30 students are occupying an administration building at City College of San Francisco.
SKY7 HD was overhead when CCSF officials locked the doors to Conlan Hall and the protesting students refused to leave. They're demanding to meet with the chancellor to voice their complaints over how the college is being run.
CCSF is at risk of losing its accreditation next month over budgetary and academic issues.
The chancellor's office says she will not meet protesters. We spoke with one of them a few minutes ago who told us they're deciding how long to stay in Conlan Hall.
budget cuts, protest, school cuts, san francisco news
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos