San Francisco News
Firefighters extinguish blaze in Lower Haight
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters battled a two-alarm blaze in San Francisco's Lower Haight neighborhood Sunday morning.
Crews responded to a report of a fire in the 200 block of Waller Street, near Buchanan Street, at about 11:35 p.m. Saturday night, officials said.
As of 12:05 a.m., firefighters were still at the scene battling the two-alarm fire of the three-story building, the dispatcher said.
No injuries have been reported.
fire, sffd, rescue, haight ashbury, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday