San Francisco News
Firefighters extinguish blaze in Lower Haight
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters battled a two-alarm blaze in San Francisco's Lower Haight neighborhood Sunday morning.
Crews responded to a report of a fire in the 200 block of Waller Street, near Buchanan Street, at about 11:35 p.m. Saturday night, officials said.
As of 12:05 a.m., firefighters were still at the scene battling the two-alarm fire of the three-story building, the dispatcher said.
No injuries have been reported.
fire, sffd, rescue, haight ashbury, san francisco news
- SFPD SWAT in standoff with shooting suspect
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos