San Francisco News
Body retrieved from waters off Marshall's Beach in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body of a man was retrieved from the waters off of Marshall's Beach in San Francisco Friday afternoon, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 12:48 p.m. just off the shoreline of the small beach south of the Golden Gate Bridge, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
Fire crews and U.S. Park police responded and helped to bring the body to shore, Talmadge said.
No other information about the person was immediately available, she said.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
sffd, SFPD, golden gate bridge, san francisco bay, san francisco news
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland 54 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos