San Francisco News
Body retrieved from waters off Marshall's Beach in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body of a man was retrieved from the waters off of Marshall's Beach in San Francisco Friday afternoon, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 12:48 p.m. just off the shoreline of the small beach south of the Golden Gate Bridge, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
Fire crews and U.S. Park police responded and helped to bring the body to shore, Talmadge said.
No other information about the person was immediately available, she said.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
sffd, SFPD, golden gate bridge, san francisco bay, san francisco news
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search 29 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- SF police investigate report of officer-involved shooting 7 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 40 min ago
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case