San Francisco News
Body retrieved from waters off Marshall's Beach in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body of a man was retrieved from the waters off of Marshall's Beach in San Francisco Friday afternoon, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 12:48 p.m. just off the shoreline of the small beach south of the Golden Gate Bridge, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
Fire crews and U.S. Park police responded and helped to bring the body to shore, Talmadge said.
No other information about the person was immediately available, she said.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
sffd, SFPD, golden gate bridge, san francisco bay, san francisco news
- 49ers fear Michael Crabtree has torn Achilles 24 min ago
- Man killed after metal pipe flies into car on I-580 9 min ago
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town 15 min ago
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- IRS official Lois Lerner: I did nothing wrong 2 min ago
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Historic Livermore light bulb briefly turns off
- Rankings released of best and worst airlines
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Boy nearly run-over; Oklahoma aid
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Obama to visit tornado-ravaged Oklahoma town
15 min ago