San Francisco News
San Francisco officers escape injury when DUI driver hits their car
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It was a close call for some San Francisco police officers Friday night after a suspected drunk driver almost ran right into them.
Several officers were called out to an argument on Mission Street just north of Interstate 280 when a DUI driver suddenly rammed into their parked squad cars.
It set off a chain-reaction crash that damaged another car. The woman behind the wheel was taken into custody.
All of the officers are okay.
SFPD, DUI, san francisco news
- Freeze Warning in effect for most of Bay Area 19 min ago
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos