San Francisco News
San Francisco officers escape injury when DUI driver hits their car
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It was a close call for some San Francisco police officers Friday night after a suspected drunk driver almost ran right into them.
Several officers were called out to an argument on Mission Street just north of Interstate 280 when a DUI driver suddenly rammed into their parked squad cars.
It set off a chain-reaction crash that damaged another car. The woman behind the wheel was taken into custody.
All of the officers are okay.
SFPD, DUI, san francisco news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach 23 min ago
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd