San Francisco News
Body found face-down in water at Ocean Beach
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body was found at San Francisco's Ocean Beach Thursday morning, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 7:26 a.m. face-down in the water near Great Highway and Judah Street, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
U.S. Park police are handling the investigation into the death, Talmadge said.
ocean beach, san francisco news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 21 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 50 min ago
- Good Samaritan helps save lives in North Bay fire
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed