San Francisco News
Body found face-down in water at Ocean Beach
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body was found at San Francisco's Ocean Beach Thursday morning, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 7:26 a.m. face-down in the water near Great Highway and Judah Street, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
U.S. Park police are handling the investigation into the death, Talmadge said.
ocean beach, san francisco news
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man 16 min ago
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather 3 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup 24 min ago
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing... 45 min ago
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 32 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
32 min ago