San Francisco News
Body found face-down in water at Ocean Beach
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body was found at San Francisco's Ocean Beach Thursday morning, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 7:26 a.m. face-down in the water near Great Highway and Judah Street, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
U.S. Park police are handling the investigation into the death, Talmadge said.
ocean beach, san francisco news
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas 35 min ago
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- 'SNL' plans to add black female cast member
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 49 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
36 min ago