San Francisco News
Body found face-down in water at Ocean Beach
SAN FRANCISCO -- A body was found at San Francisco's Ocean Beach Thursday morning, a fire department spokeswoman said.
The body was reported at 7:26 a.m. face-down in the water near Great Highway and Judah Street, fire spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said.
U.S. Park police are handling the investigation into the death, Talmadge said.
ocean beach, san francisco news
- Malaysia Airlines plane hijacked, steered off-course
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos