San Francisco News
Famed San Francisco restaurant Tommy Toy's closes its doors
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It's the end of an era for a San Francisco institution as Tommy Toy's closed its doors on Saturday after 27 years.
The Financial District restaurant was once a hot spot for celebrities.
Clint Eastwood and Francis Ford Coppola dined there in the 1980s and 1990s.
It also attracted politicians like Senator Dianne Feinstein and former mayor Willie Brown.
Changing demographics and lease issues forced the restaurant to close.
restaurants, celebrity, dianne feinstein, willie brown, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord 29 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire 8 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos