San Francisco News
Clouds, mist causing delays at SFO for West Coast flights
SAN FRANCISCO -- West Coast flights at San Francisco International Airport are facing delays of up to an hour today due to mist and low-lying clouds, an airport duty manager said.
Delays on short-haul flights to and from California destinations are ranging between 20 to 60 minutes, SFO duty manager Larry Mares said.
Low visibility and mist are behind the delays, which are expected to last until around 7 p.m., Mares said.
Travelers are advised to check with individual airlines to get the most current information about flight times and possible delays.
san francisco international airport, san francisco news
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues
- Marcus Books strikes deal with owners to stay
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: Radiant Orchid 2014 Color of the Year
- roundup: Sports Cap Bandit; SF hit-and-run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
26 min ago