San Francisco News
One wounded in shooting in San Francisco's Ingleside
SAN FRANCISCO -- A person was shot in the leg in San Francisco's Ingleside neighborhood this morning, a police spokesman said.
The shooting was reported at 8:33 a.m. in the 100 block of Brighton Avenue.
The victim's injuries are not considered life-threatening, police spokesman Officer Albie Esparza said.
No suspect description was immediately available because the victim is not cooperating with police, Esparza said.
SFPD, crime, shooting, ingleside, san francisco news
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 6 min ago
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos