San Francisco News
Woman narrowly misses being hit by BART train in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- On Monday night BART had major delays after a woman was pulled from the tracks at the 24th Mission Station.
It's not clear if she jumped or fell. A train that sped into the station missed her.
Firefighters say she was not hit because she was on a platform beneath the tracks.
The woman injured her leg during the fall and was taken to the hospital.
BART, san francisco news
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos