San Francisco News
Three-alarm fire burning in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO -- A three-alarm fire is burning at a residential building in San Francisco's Pacific Heights neighborhood this morning, fire officials said.
The fire was reported at 10:50 a.m. at 2008 Vallejo St., near Laguna Street.
Firefighters arrived at the three-story, multi-unit building within three minutes and were still battling the blaze as of about 11:15 a.m., fire officials said.
No injuries have been reported.
fire, pacific heights, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters 40 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 56 min ago
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos