San Francisco News
Police investigating fatal shooting in SF's Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting that took place in San Francisco's Bayview District Wednesday afternoon.
Officer Carlos Manfredi says police responded around 3:43 p.m. to reports that a male victim had been shot in the 1100 block of Hudson Avenue.
Officials tell ABC7 News that a man was shot in his car and then stumbled out to a skateboard area.
Officers performed CPR on the victim until medics arrived and transported him to San Francisco General Hospital. Manfredi says the victim succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.
The gang unit is now looking for suspects.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
shooting, crime, violence, guns, gang violence, SFPD, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 2 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 9 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 34 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos