San Francisco News
Police investigating fatal shooting in SF's Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting that took place in San Francisco's Bayview District Wednesday afternoon.
Officer Carlos Manfredi says police responded around 3:43 p.m. to reports that a male victim had been shot in the 1100 block of Hudson Avenue.
Officials tell ABC7 News that a man was shot in his car and then stumbled out to a skateboard area.
Officers performed CPR on the victim until medics arrived and transported him to San Francisco General Hospital. Manfredi says the victim succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.
The gang unit is now looking for suspects.
(ABC7 News contributed to this report)
shooting, crime, violence, guns, gang violence, SFPD, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 28 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire 51 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring 56 min ago
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
51 min ago
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
56 min ago