San Francisco News
Man shot in arm in SF's South of Market area
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot in the arm during a shooting in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood early this morning, according to police.
The shooting, located near the intersection of Sixth and Howard streets, was reported at 2:03 a.m., police said.
According to police, the suspect shot the victim in the arm before fleeing the scene.
Police said the victim was transported to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries.
No suspects are in custody as of this morning, according to police.
SFPD, shooting, crime, soma, san francisco news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 45 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos