San Francisco News
Man shot in arm in SF's South of Market area
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was shot in the arm during a shooting in San Francisco's South of Market neighborhood early this morning, according to police.
The shooting, located near the intersection of Sixth and Howard streets, was reported at 2:03 a.m., police said.
According to police, the suspect shot the victim in the arm before fleeing the scene.
Police said the victim was transported to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries.
No suspects are in custody as of this morning, according to police.
SFPD, shooting, crime, soma, san francisco news
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 33 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos