San Francisco News
Opening Day on the Bay event marks start of boating season
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The 96th annual "Opening Day on the Bay" boat parade held Sunday marked the beginning of the boating season on the San Francisco Bay.
More than 100 Northern California yacht clubs get together each year for the festivities.
A boat parade took place from noon to 3 p.m. with over 120 historic vessels, classic and contemporary boats.
san francisco bay, boats, san francisco news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 33 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 40 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos