San Francisco News
SFPD seek suspect after Mission District shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Police are searching for a suspect in connection with a shooting that injured at least one person in San Francisco's Mission District early this morning, according to police.
Police received a report of a shooting near the intersection of 19th and Mission streets at about 2:04 a.m. One victim with a gunshot wound was transported to San Francisco General Hospital, police said.
Police spotted the suspects' vehicle and followed it on the freeway where the suspects fled the car on foot at the southbound Hwy 101 Candlestick Park exit. Two suspects were arrested by police, but one suspect remains on the loose. Police said that person may be armed-and-dangerous.
SFPD, mission district, crime, shooting, candlestick park, highway 101, san francisco news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday