San Francisco News
SFPD seek suspect after Mission District shooting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Police are searching for a suspect in connection with a shooting that injured at least one person in San Francisco's Mission District early this morning, according to police.
Police received a report of a shooting near the intersection of 19th and Mission streets at about 2:04 a.m. One victim with a gunshot wound was transported to San Francisco General Hospital, police said.
Police spotted the suspects' vehicle and followed it on the freeway where the suspects fled the car on foot at the southbound Hwy 101 Candlestick Park exit. Two suspects were arrested by police, but one suspect remains on the loose. Police said that person may be armed-and-dangerous.
SFPD, mission district, crime, shooting, candlestick park, highway 101, san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case