San Francisco News
Autisic San Francisco girl missing near Clear Lake
A search is underway in Lake County for a nine-year-old girl named Mikaela Lynch from San Francisco.
Police say she's autistic and is unable to speak.
Lynch was last seen in the front yard of her family's home in Clear Lake Sunday afternoon.
An Amber Alert was issued and then canceled because police say Lynch's case does not meet the criteria at this time.
Investigators say due to Lynch's mental state, age and circumstances she is considered at-risk.
autism, missing person, children, amber alert, clearlake, lake county, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Little girl writes letter to store after breaking ornament 29 min ago
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos