San Francisco News
Autisic San Francisco girl missing near Clear Lake
A search is underway in Lake County for a nine-year-old girl named Mikaela Lynch from San Francisco.
Police say she's autistic and is unable to speak.
Lynch was last seen in the front yard of her family's home in Clear Lake Sunday afternoon.
An Amber Alert was issued and then canceled because police say Lynch's case does not meet the criteria at this time.
Investigators say due to Lynch's mental state, age and circumstances she is considered at-risk.
autism, missing person, children, amber alert, clearlake, lake county, san francisco news
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 1 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 5 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
55 min ago