San Francisco News
5-year-old child injured in fall from second-story window in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A five-year-old child was hospitalized after falling out of a window in San Francisco's Sunset District Sunday morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded to reports of an injured child at a home in the 3800 block of 38th Avenue at about 11 a.m., according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The child suffered head trauma falling from a second-floor window and was taken to San Francisco General Hospital, the dispatcher said.
The victim was expected to survive, he said.
sunset district, children, sffd, SFPD, san francisco general hospital, san francisco news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Crash forces elementary school closure in San Rafael 7 min ago
- Family escapes house fire in Oakland overnight 42 min ago
- Hwy 85 connector ramp reopened after fatal crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: BART higher fares; Bingo robbery 30 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday