San Francisco News
5-year-old child injured in fall from second-story window in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A five-year-old child was hospitalized after falling out of a window in San Francisco's Sunset District Sunday morning, a fire department dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded to reports of an injured child at a home in the 3800 block of 38th Avenue at about 11 a.m., according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
The child suffered head trauma falling from a second-floor window and was taken to San Francisco General Hospital, the dispatcher said.
The victim was expected to survive, he said.
sunset district, children, sffd, SFPD, san francisco general hospital, san francisco news
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 1 min ago
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 38 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 47 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
38 min ago