San Francisco News
Man exposes himself outside of hospital in SF
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was arrested for allegedly masturbating outside of a hospital in San Francisco's Presidio Heights neighborhood on Wednesday morning, police said.
Officers from the Police Department's Richmond Station responded at about 9 a.m. Wednesday to a report of a man exposing himself near California Street and Commonwealth Avenue, outside of California Pacific Medical Center's California campus.
A witness reported that the 35-year-old suspect was seen masturbating on hospital property and asked to leave. He then went to a nearby bus shelter and continued masturbating in front of people waiting for the bus, police said.
The man was detained by police and later arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure and several outstanding warrants, according to police. His name was not immediately available.
SFPD, presidio, crime, san francisco news
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday