San Francisco News
San Francisco man with brain injury missing
SAN FRANCISCO -- A 19-year-old man who recently suffered a traumatic brain injury has been missing since Tuesday and his family is asking the public for help in finding him.
Sean Sidi went to visit a former high school teacher at 150 Oak St. in San Francisco around 11:40 a.m. on Tuesday, according to family members. His visit was recorded by surveillance cameras.
He spoke to his father by cellphone around 1:30 p.m., and told him he was catching the bus to "the park." His phone went dead around 2 p.m. and he has not been heard from since.
Sidi is considered at risk due to his medical condition, according to police.
Family members say Sidi has always told them where he is and where he's going, rarely leaves the house for long periods and is usually home by 6 p.m.
Sidi is described as being a slim male of mixed Caucasian and Asian descent, with dark brown hair and eyes and braces on his teeth. He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.
He was last seen wearing a black and gray North Face hooded rain jacket, blue jeans and black canvas shoes. He recently came out of an arm cast and was wearing a black splint on his left wrist and arm.
Anyone who thinks they may have information on his whereabouts should call San Francisco police Sgt. Ann MacKenzie at (415) 734-3268 or go to www.seansidi.com.
missing person, san francisco news
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man 30 min ago
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather 1 min ago
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Security guard captures driver who hit cop
- Holiday Heroes event to help children in need
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Bay Area family competing in national Christmas light competition
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup 38 min ago
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing... 59 min ago
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 46 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
46 min ago