San Francisco News
Man proposes to girlfriend at San Francisco school board meeting
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- You usually don't see too many romantic encounters at school board meetings, but a recent San Francisco school board meeting ended with an "I do."
According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Eric McDonnell asked to speak regarding general matters Tuesday night. He got up and told the board that he was in love. He sang a few songs including, "You Are the Sunshine of My Life," before he dropped on one knee and asked board member Hydra Mendoza to marry him.
Mendoza said yes.
marriage, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 4 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident 45 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos