San Francisco News
Rainbow Girls Gang rob Union Square Burberry
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- In San Francisco, a group of high-fashion thieves has struck again in Union Square. The target earlier this week was Burberry.
An employee says a group of six women, including three transgender suspects, went into the store and quickly left with several items without paying.
The witness says they crooks are part of the notorious Rainbow Girls Gang, whose members dress in bright colors.
Police say the group has been targeting Union Square stores for more than a year and a half.
union square, crime, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord 17 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos