San Francisco News
Big rig gets stuck on steep San Francisco hill
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A big rig driver found out Friday morning just how difficult it is to navigate San Francisco's steep hills.
The big rig got stuck at the crest of the hill where Divisadero Street meets Broadway.
Wheels on the tractor up front and wheels on the trailer in back were dangling in the air. There wasn't much the driver could do except to call for a big rig tow truck.
Police directed morning commute traffic around it until it was removed at 7:30 a.m.
SFPD, san francisco news
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos