San Francisco News
Power restored to most customers in San Francisco's Bayview
SAN FRANCISCO -- Power has been restored to all but 43 customers affected by an outage in San Francisco's Bayview District this morning, a utility spokesman said.
The outage, which began at about 8:20 a.m., initially left 1,770 PG&E customers without power, spokesman Joe Molica said.At 9:15 a.m. a majority of those affected had power restored, he said.
Molica said at about 9:40 a.m. that the remaining customers were expected to have power back shortly.
power outage, bayview hunters point, PG&E, san francisco news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday