San Francisco News
Power restored to most customers in San Francisco's Bayview
SAN FRANCISCO -- Power has been restored to all but 43 customers affected by an outage in San Francisco's Bayview District this morning, a utility spokesman said.
The outage, which began at about 8:20 a.m., initially left 1,770 PG&E customers without power, spokesman Joe Molica said.At 9:15 a.m. a majority of those affected had power restored, he said.
Molica said at about 9:40 a.m. that the remaining customers were expected to have power back shortly.
power outage, bayview hunters point, PG&E, san francisco news
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire