San Francisco News
Missing man found safe at West Portal SF Muni station
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man who went missing on Tuesday in San Francisco and was considered at-risk has been found safe, police said this morning.
Richard McNaulty, 57, was found at 12:15 a.m. today at the West Portal San Francisco Municipal Railway station, police said.
McNaulty had last been seen in the vicinity of San Francisco City College at about 11 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
Police said his disappearance raised concern because McNaulty has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old and is unable to read and write. He is also diabetic and did not have his medication with him.
west portal, missing person, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF 11 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school 49 min ago
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info 15 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday