San Francisco News
Missing man found safe at West Portal SF Muni station
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man who went missing on Tuesday in San Francisco and was considered at-risk has been found safe, police said this morning.
Richard McNaulty, 57, was found at 12:15 a.m. today at the West Portal San Francisco Municipal Railway station, police said.
McNaulty had last been seen in the vicinity of San Francisco City College at about 11 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
Police said his disappearance raised concern because McNaulty has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old and is unable to read and write. He is also diabetic and did not have his medication with him.
west portal, missing person, san francisco news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 29 min ago
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M 26 min ago
- Food-tech startups aim to replace eggs and chicken 42 min ago
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback 33 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 15 min ago
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder 58 min ago
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Shelter working to fit more people as temps...
40 min ago