San Francisco News
BART chief orders review of naked man incident
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The BART chief ordered an internal review of the response to a naked man harassing BART passengers last month.
It happened at the 16th Street station. BART police took eight minutes to respond.
The suspect has been arrested.
He was in court to face felony charges on Tuesday. That's when Perez Garizabalo, 24, sat quietly listening to a Spanish interpreter explain the charges against him. He's the naked acrobat seen on video (WARNING: Graphic/NSFW) attacking passengers.
mission district, BART, transportation, crime, violence, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support 20 min ago
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 8 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Only On 7: Jahi McMath's mother speaks out
39 min ago
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos