San Francisco News
Muni bus and car crash near San Francisco's Panhandle
SAN FRANCISCO -- A Muni bus hit a car near the Panhandle in San Francisco today, sending the bus driver to the hospital, a Muni spokesman said.
Muni spokesman Paul Rose said the 43-Masonic bus hit a car making an illegal U-turn near the intersection of Fell Street and Masonic Avenue at about 6:20 p.m.
Pictures posted to social media showed the bus well inside the park with the car crumpled in front of it.
The bus driver was transported to San Francisco General Hospital and the car's driver refused medical aid, Rose said. No one else was injured.
muni, crash, transportation, driving, SFPD, san francisco news
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 59 min ago