San Francisco News
Three shot at home in SF's Bayview District
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Three people were shot during a home invasion robbery in San Francisco's Bayview District. Two people are in critical condition. One of those people in critical condition is believed to be the robbery suspect.
San Francisco police said the shootings took place at 2:30 this morning when three men broke into a converted warehouse on Elmira near Industrial. At some point, one of the victims got a hold of one of the suspects' guns and used his own gun to shoot him. The other two gunmen got away.
Young children were home at the time and witnessed the shooting. The children are okay and were transported to the hospital for observation.
shooting, crime, bayview hunters point, SFPD, san francisco news
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan